MPH Virtual Open House (December 15)
12/15/2022, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (America/New_York)
The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s Department of Population and Public Health Sciences will be hosting a Virtual Open House for the Master of Public Health program. The free virtual event is open to anyone exploring graduate degree options, at any stage in the application process.
This open house will focus on an M.P.H. program overview.
Why should you consider our program?
• Only accredited public health program in Raider country!
• Partnerships with 11 public health departments across southwest Ohio.
• Specializations in health promotion, epidemiology, public health leadership, and integration with medicine.
• Full- and part-time options.
• Evening courses with online, hybrid, and in-person classes.